BRISBANE WHITE PAGES TELEPHONE DIRECTORY
- means a Telephone Directory published by BT or any other operator (as appropriate).
- to store your contacts’ names, telephone numbers and addresses.
- A book listing the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of the people in a particular area
- phonebook: a directory containing an alphabetical list of telephone subscribers and their telephone numbers
- A telephone directory (also called a telephone book and phone book) is a listing of telephone subscribers in a geographical area or subscribers to services provided by the organization that publishes the directory.
- White Pages are the name given to one of the three main components of UDDI, the protocol used to discover Web Services (the other two being Yellow Pages and Green Pages).
- The part of the telephone book that lists residential and business telephone numbers in alphabetical order by name, usually without any advertising copy
- a telephone directory or section of a directory (usually printed on white paper) where the names of people are listed alphabetically along with their telephone numbers
- capital and largest city of Queensland state; located in the southeastern corner of Queensland on the Pacific; settled by British as a penal colony; 3rd largest city in Australia
- A reference to Epinions staff, management, and/or decision-makers. Derives from the geographic location of the Epinions.com corporate offices in Brisbane, California, USA
- The capital of Queensland, Australia; pop. 1,273,500. It was founded in 1824 as a penal colony
- Brisbane is a lunar crater that is located in the southeastern part of the Moon, to the south of the crater Peirescius. To the northwest lie the craters Vega and Reimarus, and farther to the east is the walled plain Lyot.
brisbane white pages telephone directory – RCA25055RE1 –
RCA25055RE1 – Phone Handset, 2-Line Cordless, Caller ID, BK/SR
Handset is designed for use with the RCA DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Two-Line Phone System. Digital answering system includes memo recording and message play. Handset features Call Waiting/Caller ID with 99 name/number log, speakerphone, 99 name/number directory, Do Not Disturb settings with variable length, privacy setting with line lockout, redial with three-number memory, trilingual display, headset jack, and digital volume control. Handset is hearing aid compatible. Set up the handset on your desk or mount to wall.
GPO Belfast Telephone Directory, July 1914
The cover to a relatively early issue of a GPO Telephone Directory – the July 1914 Belfast area issue, slim at 54 pages for the whole of what was to become Northern Ireland with numbers for areas that include Londonderry (Derry).
SuperCat Advertisement (2004)
This was the advertisement printed on the shipping section (Yellow Pages) of the 2004 Edition of CATSI Telephone Directory. NOTE: I erased the hotline numbers of their offices stationed at Calapan & Batangas.
brisbane white pages telephone directory
– Replaces the ET4000 (4300 adds built-in features that had to be modules on the 4000 and a few cosmetic differences)- IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE ET4000- 4 Lines andup to 16 extensions- Caller ID, call waiting caller ID (on all 4 lines)- Centrex console- 50# Caller ID history- Caller ID display dial- 3-Way conferencing- Call timer- 5# Redial- Do not disturb- Toll restriction- Call privacy on/off- Automatic line selection- 28# Memory dial in each phone- 10# Private directory- Memory retained during power loss- Separate volume controls (handset, speakerphone, and headset)- Line reserve- Intercom- Paging- Call transfer- Speakerphone- Telco visualmessage indicator for all four lines- Backlit large LCD – Three soft keys for easy display-guided programming- Headset jack – Built-in headset amplifier and dedicated headset button- Data/fax jack- Shared directory holds 40 names and numbers- Advanced intercom – Off-hook voice announce- Busy lamp field- Dual color line status indication- Distinctive ringing for each line- Built-in battery backup- Special 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty. (Warranty is tied to usage. Example: if phone is disconnected from power for a period of time, you do not lose that part of the warranty)Customer Support Line 800-862-1638- Suggested paging VK-PA-2ATMCET4300